jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

I'm interesting in... Travel around the world

I'm interested to travel around the world, in special go to Asia

Well, in many times i can see in the news, television or internet the technology, culture, people, etc. in many places over the world and is so exciting and awesome so i want to travel to these countries but in special to Asia because i really like the culture and other things that is only there. I heard a little of each contry and and every time I have more desire to visit the continent. So in a few years maybe i can travel to Asia. :)

Japan

South Corea

3 comentarios:

  1. Yeah, Asia is interesting and my intuition tell me you would like to visit Asia because you love Korean actors ♥ haha :p and about Asia's culture is interesting. I really love kittens, too ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If you really want it(it's obvious the way you write about Asia is great) I think you would get it, so when yo go there don't forget to bring souveniers ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Somehow, I feel like you are into KPOP, maybe I'm not right but I used to see some korean dramas. I consider myself an erudite in dramas because if I count all them I think there would be around 50 or more :) Hehehe, I was really addicted! But now, I'm not. Maybe it's because I've seen so much korean dramas that I got tired of them. Sad but true :/

    ResponderEliminar